Cabin Door Sign Challenge
At camp, cabin signs let counsellors and campers know whose cabin is whose. Makes sense, right? You might even want one for your own bedroom door. Even better - make one for a pal! So why not take it a step further by adding some personality to your sign? With this next challenge, you’ll get to do that that!
Make a cool sign for your pal’s bunkie door!
- Personalize a piece of heavy paper, like cardstock or Bristol board with your friend’s name.
- Use craft supplies, like pipe cleaner, pompoms, and Lego pieces to decorate it.
- Why not also give it some camp vibes by painting trees, a tent, and canoe on it? Now it’s a real bunkie sign!
- Tape two ends of a string to the back of the sign for it to hang from.
- Surprise your pal with the sign the next time you’re invited over for a hangout or sleepover!
- Camp friends turned pen pals? You can mail it to them!