Ultimate Camp Sleep Over Challenge
There’s nothing like bunking with a pal at camp. You get to know each other SO well while sleeping under the same roof—like who snores the loudest! Just kidding! Are you ready to level-up your next sleepover? Get creative with your family and plan the ultimate pajama party for you and your bunkies!
Start by making invitations. Remember to include the day, time, and location of your party (e.g. if you’ll be camping out in the great outdoors, or your basement!).
Next, decide on snacks that you’ll serve! It’s good to have easy snacks like trail mix, veggies and dip, and pretzels at the ready. But also think about a snack that your family and friends can make together, like the foil pack s’mores banana boats in the link below!Check it out here!
Everyone can get involved assembling this delicious treat! Just ask a parent to bake it in the oven, and you’re golden.
Next, you’ll need to come up with some entertainment ideas! Here are a few:
- Grab a flashlight and take turns making shadow puppets while guessing what each one is!
- Use the mad lib in the solo challenges to come up with hilarious stories! Or, make your own. You can add a spooky twist by making the fill-in story more creepy than silly, if you dare!
- Sit around in a circle and ask each bunkie to say one thing the rest of your crew might not know about them.
- Make the friendship bracelets listed in the solo challenges.
- Hold a movie or video game marathon.
When it’s time for guests to head home the next day, thank them by serving up a delicious pancake breakfast made by you and your fam! Try the rainbow pancakes in the link below, or use your family’s favourite recipe. This is a great opportunity to complete the family recipe challenge in the Taste Tester Badge!Check it out here!