S’mores Trail Mix Challenge!
Craving the classic campfire treat, but can’t get to the campsite just yet? No problem! This recipe will remind you of sweet summers spent by the fire. Plus, you’ll treat your senses with the crunchy and chewy texture of the snack. Texture is a big part of what makes eating fun—another foodie sensation!
- Place three graham crackers in a resealable food storage bag and seal it up (let all of the air out, first).
- Using a rolling pin, gently smash the crackers into small pieces.
- Open your bag, and add a handful of mini marshmallows and milk chocolate chips.
- Reseal the bag and give it a good shake to mix everything.
- Dig into your s’mores snack as you daydream about your next epic campout! Yum!
Get Inspired! Watch Camp Creator Ely make his Tower of S’mores!
Bonkerize it! Want to take your s’mores snack to the next level? Replace the graham crackers with your favourite cookie! Maybe add sprinkles, your favourite snack(s), nuts, fruit or more! Go Bonkers!